Media Library is a feature for cataloging and managing collection of your media files
Using this feature, you can collect all your media files and create Artists catalog with their albums and files.
Using Media Library, you can
- Create hierarchical collection of your media files and organize them into artists, albums cards
- You can add to artists, albums and media files a variety information about them such as:
- Artist's pictures, discography and biography info
- Albums covers (back, front, CD) and other various information
- Song’s lyrics, memos and a lot of other information like who wrote lyrics, media files properties etc.
- Play all Artist's songs at once, play whole albums or just single media files.
- Store media files into a database. Media Library is not just cataloging feature but also may serve as your media files database.
- It has ability to store physical files into a single database file as well. You can use it as your backup repository for your important audio and video files.
- The storage capacity for media files is about 4 GB
- Search your collection for media files